Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Heart2Home Black Tie Dinner

We had a blast last night at Heart2Home's 2nd annual black tie dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was fun getting all dressed up, having a delicious dinner, and amazing entertainment. Who doesn't love Peter Breinholt? And it was all to raise money for the foundation that Greg has put countless hours into. I go to these things and hear about all these families that need help and it really humbles me and makes me realize how very lucky I am that my family is healthy and how very fortunate we are to live the life that we do. Hopefully we raised enough money to keep this awesom foundation going. Here's some fun pics of the night.

Should I be Jealous?


My girls, they are awesome & always support me and Greg.
What would I do without them?

Listening to Peter Breinholt.


No comments:

Blog Archive