Monday, May 18, 2009

My baby is no longer a baby.

Well, it's official. My little Ty Ty is no longer a baby. He turned 1 on Friday which makes me so sad. I'm not ready for him to grow up. So bear with me as I reminisce my little man's first year.

May 15, 2008. I was induced at 9 am. Here I am waiting..... and waiting.... and waiting.

Tada! Tyson Gregory Adamson was finally born at 8:35 pm. He was 8 lbs. 14 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. And boy was he beautiful!


Ty is 10 days old here. This is one of my favorite pictures of him. He looks like a little angel.

Me and Ty at 4 months


Poor little guy got the Chicken pox at 6 monthes old even though the doctors said he shouldn't. Ethan got them too. The poor things.

9 months old. He's mobile now so he gets into EVERYTHING. Here's Ty shopping in the pantry. Not unusual to find him wandering, scoping out for something to get into.
My little man started walking at 10 months old. If I thought he couldn't get any more mischevious I was mistaken.
Ty has such a cute personality. He is so funny all the time and we love him so very much
Happy 1st Birthday little guy! I love you!!!


1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Ahhh, so sweet. They grow so fast. I guess that's why we keep having them...cause they grow so fast. Crystal you are sooo beautiful and your kids are absolutely adorable. I'm so glad you did a blog. I love keeping up with you now. XOXO-Tatiana
PS- You're blog is awesome!

Blog Archive