Monday, June 22, 2009

Wow, it's been quite the last couple of days.

Alright, so, I'm gonna vent for a sec. Saturday morning Greg and I were going on our way up American Fork Canyon to camp with our new trailer. On the way up we find out that Greg's office as well as some other realtors and lenders' offices were broken into. A couple of computers were stolen one of which was our lender's. He has all of our information on there as we were trying to refinance one of our rentals. Anyways, we had to call all of our banks and put EVERYTHING on fraud alert. Also, I accidentally downloaded 38 viruses to my computer which really isn't good. So, I have all these cute pictures of our fun Father's Day camping trip and can't download them. Also, I can't shop online cuz now my credit cards are frozen. If you know me I shop alot online. I can't take my 3 crazy kids to the mall! Are you nuts? So, I can't get this cute summer dress I had my eye on for my birthday by next sunday. Waah! So, that's my pity party. Thankyou for listening. I"m bummed now. I need some chocolate. TTFN

No comments:

Blog Archive