Thursday, October 29, 2009

Makeoer update

This week has been so exhausting, busy, crazy, exciting, stressful, but fun week. My team and I got over $2,000 donated to Sharon and Cam's rooms. Oh wait, I never added that I was asked to take on Cameron's room as well. Well, we did it! We have EVERYTHING we needed and stayed under budget! Yay! We are ready to go but have to wait for the windows to be replaced and the Sharon's room to be recarpeted. So, tomorrow after the Halloween class parades and parties we will be going to the house and finish. I'm so excited but stressed at the same time. Can't wait to see them come home to their home! I hope they liked what we did. Here are some pics of the
past week.


Tuesday students from Cyprus High School came out in the snow and worked for HOURS.


Notice no decor pics. It's a surprise silly!

No comments:

Blog Archive