Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Congrats Diego & Raquel


My cousin Diego & his new gorgeous wife Raquel's reception was Saturday. I have never had so much fun at a reception in my life. It was definately a celebration. My uncle is from Mexico and Raquel's dad is as well so it was a mexican fiesta! The kids LOVED it! Diego & Raquel met while performing with ROC (remembering our Culture) at BYU. They are amazing. Raquel sings so pretty. They started off with a dance together. So sweet. They are definately in love.

My lil bro Joe, me and my Cousin Branda

Diego, Raquel and Ty

Aunt Molli

Uncle Franco
Ok, so this is a tradition on the Quintana side of the family. I think they called this the snake. The kids thought this was so fun! This was right before they threw the garter and the bouquet.

Here are my cousins Amanda & Branda helping Ashy try to catch the bouquet.
Here's Ethan dancing with Diego. They did what they called the money dance where you pin money on either the bride or the groom and dance with them. Ashton, Ethan and I all danced with the groom. It was a lot of fun! They had dollar bills pinned all over them!

Baile Ashy and Greg

Francisco & Branda

Jojo and Ashy
We danced forever! The kids had so much fun we had to pull them off the dance floor. I'm not kidding. Ethan keeps asking when they are going to have anothe reception. So much fun!

Congratultions you guys! You are so cute together! Best of luck! We love you!

3 comments:

jay and holl said...

beautiful bride!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Looks like an awesome wedding and reception! I love all the pictures you took. =0)

The Good Life said...

Wow, Crystal, what a great blog. Thanks for all the sweet things you wrote and fun memories you posted. I'll have to show this to Diego. He'll love it. I started a blog after getting married, but I'm a first-timer, so I'm not as good as you. Looks like you're really good about keeping it updated. Very impressive and cute :)

Blog Archive