Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OUCH!

That's it! I've had it with this cold wet stuff from the sky. Ethan's ears have been hurting for a couple of days so I called the dr and got him an appointment. Being a stay at home mom I decide to wear my cute black high heel boots. (obviously I don't get around much if I get dressed up for a dr appointment. We were loading up and noticed the tail gate to the truck was down. So, I try to put it up while holding Tyson in my arms. And then.... kaplunk, bang, crash, scream. I fell. On the way down I hit my face on the tail gate which came down as well. I was sopping wet with Ty on top of me! It hurt so bad I cried a little. Ty was worried and Ethan just looked at me like I was an idiot. So, I had to take Ethan to the drs still sopping wet and in pain with my makeup splattered. So much for dressing up. So embarrassing. I still hurt. Ouchie!!! I had Ethan look the side of my face to see if it looked yucky and he said, " No. You always look pretty." Thanks bud! You're so sweet. But, I'm still in pain. I hope I can move tomorrow!

2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Dang!!! I'm glad you are okay! That sounds really scary and way painful!

CEO said...

Don't worry...I get dressed up to ge to the grocery store. So, you are not alone.

Blog Archive