Monday, January 4, 2010

Poor Cosmo

I came back from Christmas vacation happy and ready to blog our christmas and now here I am instead. We got back from Fairview this morning to find our kitty Cosmo dead. Ashton sobbed so long and hard it made me cry. She loved him. He was everyone's favorite. He was the prettiest cat. We're not sure what happened. He's had a bad leg for a little while. In the fall it looked like he got in a fight and had a sore leg. We cleaned it up and it healed but never grew hair back. Then on wednesday we found it bleeding again and he just looked sore. My dad called us in Fairview last night and told us he looked horrible and sure enough He was dead this morning. Poor little thing. Poor Ashy.

1 comment:

Daniel & Shandi said...

How sad. I know how much she loves cats. That's so crazy the cat just died. RIP kitty!

Blog Archive