Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I went to my first Real Heart2home meeting yesterday. I know you're all surprised it's my first. I've always been a behind the scenes kind of girl. Ask me to do something and I'll do it but I've never officially been on the board or come to any meetings. Greg's always done it and I've stayed home with the kids. Well, it's a new day! I'm now in charge of the heart2home blog and facebook fan page. (gulp). I'm kind of nervous. I don't want to let anyone down. I have no problem doing my own blog but this is a little scary. The blog is going to be used to keep volunteers updated. When, where, why, you know the drill. I'm really nervous so Wish me luck! If you want to follow that blog here it is www.heart2homeutah.blogspot.com and become a fan of heart2home on facebook!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You r so cool Crystal! I am just catching up on your blog and you have been busy!!! You guys need to come over for dinner!

Daniel & Shandi said...

You'll do great! Good luck!

Blog Archive