Wednesday, July 14, 2010


This is my 7 year old sister Kylie. Do you see what she is doing? She is on facebook voting for Heart2Home in the Apx contest. What a star! I wish there were more people out there who would do the same. I'm really starting to stress. Have you ever put your whole heart into something and don't quite understand why others don't get it? I'm really bothered by it. We were doing so well in the contest, we've been in 2nd place ready to win $30,000 and then all of a sudden we lost voters and dropped to 3rd place yesterday. Which means no money for our charity. I'm kind of freaking out! Why Why Why won't people take 5 seconds out of their day and just help us? I see them on their farmville, mafia wars and all the other games. Why not do something to help someone else? You're already on facebook! Jeez! Ugh! I'm done venting now. Off to watch how many of my "friends" are on facebook but choose to ignore!



2 comments:

Erin said...

You know I could never ignore you!! I voted and will vote again tomorrow and the next day and the next day . . . .

Jake said...

If it helps at all I vote everyday!... and also log on to Jake's facebook and vote for him too! Good luck!

Blog Archive