Sunday, August 8, 2010

Have you ever had one of those moments when it's like a light switches on? As I was sitting in sacrament meeting today I felt restless. I felt like something was wrong, like I had left something. It was so weird. I was just sitting there and then I just had this panicked feeling like I was missing something. I was sitting there, with my family and it was so clear that I didn't have my whole family there and a part of me knew it. My arms felt empty. Greg was holding Ty and the other 2 were coloring and I had such a strong feeling that we have a baby waiting for us to bring him/her here. It's kind of overwhelming. 4 kids? I mean really. Greg felt it first a couple of weeks ago and I was like "ok" but today I felt it too. So I guess it's time for another adventure....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it...with kids as cute as yours I say go for 10:)

Chotz said...

YAY YAY YAY! DO it!!! :)

AliandT said...

Hi Crystal I found your blog from Chotz your kids are adorable. We just had our 4th and at first it was a little crazy it had been 4 years since we had a tiny in our home but, now I love it babies are like a little piece of heaven in our homes and I know our family would of never been complete without her.

Good luck on number 4 hopefully Ash will get a little tiny sister :)

Tatiana said...

4 kids is the besst. I always hated odd numbers; this way everyone has a partner at the Amusement Park! lol!!

Blog Archive