Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Spring Break started by Fish sitting Ashy's 3rd grade class' pet beta fish, Kuda. I'm happy to report that Kuda is alive and well and back in school :)




As Lee's wedding is just a couple of months away we have been working really hard to clean up the farm and the back yard at my inlaws. (It has been long overdue). So, we had quite a few "controlled burns" at both places. And I have singed clothes, hair, eyebrows and eyelashes to prove it. Needless to say the family has told me next time we burn I need to be supervised. haha! I'm not kidding. Seriously. I had to cute around 2 inches off my hair and went really dark to hide all the breakage. It looks tons better. I may take more off today. who knows?

Here are somepics of our fun times working on the farm.


I found a snake in the field under some metal we were cleaning out. Ashy loves snakes and cried when she didn't get to keep it. She found another one a couple days later, this one much bigger.


Jim with the snake


Jenni working her guts out to get that wood to the bonfire.


Greg finally burning that old parade float.


This girls got some muscles! Here's a pic to prove it! Go Jenni! I'll just take a picture! haha


Ashy was teasing her cousins Lauren and Katie with this snake...but it was her aunt Natalie who freaked and ran out the back door! haha! So funny!

No comments:

Blog Archive