Wednesday, May 11, 2011



Today was THE day. The day I have been scared of for months. Today was the day my baby was suppossed to be born. I have been so scared of today for months. Dreading it. And now I am so glad to say I made it and now I have no more countdowns. No more, "Today I would have been..." I can move on.


I put the picture of my gorgeous tulips on here to show my "angels" how grateful I am of their thoughtfulness. Thank you Connie & Micki for knowing how hard it was going to be for me and planting them for me to look forward to spring even though I was dreading it. You are amazing. Thank you for all who have stood by me and been my friend when I haven't been a great friend back. Thank you for understanding my craziness. I am so grateful for my friends who stand by me through all my faults. I love you all.

No comments:

Blog Archive