Thursday, June 30, 2011

Over the Hill

Yep, I'm 30 & I'm actually ok with it! haha! But really all my friends are older than me & I can tell from them that the best things come with age! So here's to getting older!!

We decided to celebrate by taking the kiddos to...wait for it...

so glad we did! We had the best time! I'm seriously! The weather couldn't have been better, the lines were almost non existent and the kids were so good! There wasn't a ride too scary for Ethan who LOVED Wicked, the Rocket, the Colossus...you name it He did it! Ashy wasn't as brave. In fact, she would NOT do Wicked even though I tried to bribe her. And she screamed so loud on Samarai that I felt bad for taking her on it. She did try the Colossus tho and loved it. Ty? Oh I have a feeling Ty is going to take after Ethan...

This is Ty & Ashy's friend Lexi on the new roller coaster Bom Bora. Yep, they are in the front with their hands in the air. He was so funny. He LOVED this ride! He rode it over and over and over!

Me & Ty on the carousel

with Mr Handsome



Ty & Lexi ready to roll!



Ashy is out of control at the carnival games. She won this bear (?) and 2 little frog stuffed animals that she gave to her brothers! You're out of control Ash



How many kids can you fit onto the log ride?



Katie, Me, Tina, and Brooklyn on the log ride








Ty saying, "I love this place!"









Ty & Vynessa on the Bumper Cars

We had so much fun we didn't leave until closing time so we got home around midnight. This is what we found when we drove up!



My friends and their kids "decorated" our house! haha! They put these pictures on facebook, so I stole them haha! Payback is in the planning stages :P






I know where you live little monsters!






All kidding aside it was really sweet of them to think of me and make me feel special. They also decorated my garage door with poster boards. The "30" made out of forks was really cute.


1 comment:

Cheri Sharp said...

Um, I just now looked at your blog so sorry that it's late, but HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!! You're one of my favorite people. You're just so charismatic and happy. I'm glad you had a great birthday. Here's to many more. :)

Blog Archive