Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A year ago today was one of the worst days of my life. Greg and I found out our baby had died and had to go through one of the most emotional weeks of my life. It's so weird looking back knowing how broken I was. I'm so happy to announce that a year later, I am now almost 20 weeks pregnant with a little angel. We have our ultrasound coming up but we are not going to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Thank you all who have supported our family and helped me get through something that was so dark and lonely and who are still with us supporting us! Love you all!

3 comments:

Cheri Sharp said...

I think it's great that you want to be surprised. I would do that too, but Chris would never go for it. I love surprises though, so only 20 more weeks and we get to find out. I can't wait! :)

Kim said...

Congrats again on another baby! Can't wait to hear if its a boy/girl...

Daniel & Shandi said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. I love you're going to be surprised. My mom was with all of us and she loved it.

Blog Archive