Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nesting!

4 weeks left of this journey to becoming a Mommy of 4! yay! I'm so excited! I'm completely feeling the hormonal "nesting" need. However, since we have no idea if this baby is a boy or a girl, my hands are tied. So....I've found another way to focus my need to nest! I've been looking for a vanity for Ashy. When I was growing up, my Mom gave me hers and I loved the freedom of not having to share the bathroom with the rest of my brothers and sisters every morning. So, after 4 months of looking...


Tada!!!! I found it at the DI for 50 bucks!!! I'm completely addicted to Pinterest.com and got the urge to refinish it. So...with the help of my awesome friends came this:


I love it! And more importantly Ashton loves it! Now I'm off looking for other fun things to focus my nesting instinct on!


No comments:

Blog Archive