Saturday, May 19, 2012

Time is flying!

Emery is turning 3 months old this week!  I can't believe it!  She's growing so fast, I'm sad :(  I haven't been able to blog as often now that She's getting so fun so I have to play catch up with some of her milestones!  
Emery has found her cute personality!  She is always so happy and playful in the early morning.  It's hard to not play with her at 7am when she's so smily and playful!


 She loves to snuggle on her Daddy's chest for a siesta!  I love seeing them snuggle.
 Now that it's warming up she loves to be outside.  And she wants to be facing out so she doesn't miss anything.  She thinks she's so big!
 Em has a new cousin!  This is Oaklee!  They are 2 months apart in age.  They are going to be cute together!
 Em loves Tummy Time.  Sometimes she likes it so much she falls asleep right there on the floor.
 Em's found her smile!  When she smiles, she smiles with her whole face!  It's pretty cute to watch. 
 Em coos and talks so much now.  I love her voice.  It's s cute!!!

As you can see, we are loving every moment with this little angel!  Love you Em!

No comments:

Blog Archive