Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today Ty & I got to go with Ethan and his preschool class to Thanksgiving Point to see all the new baby animals. It was a lot of fun!







Here's Ethan trying to pet the llama. He was so brave and wanted to pet all the animals.






Ty and Ethan on the hayride. We had the whole class on it. We were pulled by two Clydesdales. Ethan was very impressed that they could pull all of us. He giggled the whole time.






They gave us some kernels of corn to feed the animals. Here is Ethan with his friend Carter feeding some goats. After this Ethan held up 2 of his fingers and told me he needed to wash these two fingers because the goat sucked on them. It was cute!








Here's E dog posing at one of the play areas.









This cow was HUGE and when I mean huge I mean the poor cow should calf any day. Poor thing. I know the feeling. Ethan loved her. He said she was a "nice cow."

1 comment:

McGraths said...

The farm is so much fun for kids!
I love the necklace that Ethan is STILL wearing!!!!!

Blog Archive