Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mrs. Utah Pageant

Last night the love of my life, Greg judged the Mrs. Utah pageant in Provo. So, let me explain how that happened. Greg started a non-profit organization called Heart2Home with Tiffany Berg, who happens to be Mrs. Utah 2007. So, long story short. Tiffany still does all the marketing for Mrs. Utah and I guess kind of nominated Greg to be a judge. So, he did. Our friend Brandy Richardson (Brandy Vega is her "famous" name) was also a judge.
Brandy's husband Tyson and I are heckling Greg and Brandy in this pic.



This is all we could see of Greg, Brandy, and all the other judges. Mind you this is zoomed all the way. We were WAY up in the nosebleeds. But hey, it was still fun. And we even picked the top 5 (almost). But not in the right order. Needless to say, I will never look at pageants the same. I was VERY impressed with the caliber of these women. Seriously, I could NEVER do what they did. Many were AMAZING! It was a very good experience.

1 comment:

Ashley & Matthew Lisonbee said...

I saw your flower post. You are so talented! Thank you for the incredible haircuts you gave us today. . . we need to hang out more after we get settled. Thank you for your friendship.
Ashley

Blog Archive