Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter


Ever since I was a little girl, I have ALWAYS loved doing hair. I remember watching my aunt braid my cousin's hair and practiced and practiced until I got it right. I was always playing with my sister's hair and my mom's hair. Many crazy hairdos came from those experiments. Well, monkey see monkey do...Ashy's new thing that she loves is to do my hair and my makeup...

Here's the final updo. However, I didn't get any pictures of my makeup, but if you think my hair is colorful you should have seen my face.

And up next... my cousin Branda. I could tell by Branda's face that it was really hurting. She was such a good sport. Hers ended up looking like and indian princess. For real. She did it really cute!

Oh yes. Greg wasn't exempt from this fun fun activity. Here's Ashy trying to get his hair into a ponytail. She was so proud of herself when she got it to stay in.

The final look. As you can tell by his face Greg is SO thrilled that I am taking pictures. Ashy was so proud of herself. Good job Ash. I'm sure you'll think of something even more creative next time.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ooohhh, I can't wait to show Brian the pic of Greg w/ponytails- he'll get a kick out of it!!!

Blog Archive