Thursday, July 16, 2009

Openhouse SLC was a blast


Lee (Greg's lil bro) got us a hookup monday night. We went to Openhouse SLC featuring David Osmond, Jason Hewlet, and Macy Gray at the Salt Place. All for free. We had so much fun. They fed us yummy food with dessert (yum) and then we watched the concert. They were all good. But, our favorite was Jason Hewlet. This was our 3rd time seeing his act. If you don't know who he is you are missing out. He is hilarious. He's the best celebrity impersonator I've ever seen. He's AMAZING!

Here's Jason doing his impersonation of Michael Jackson


This is what it would be if Axle Rose & Marge Simpson were to do a concert together. Hilarious!

Jason singing "What a wonderful world." Sorry about my homage to Jason Hewlet but I couldn't pick a favorite. These were just a few of my favorites. His whole act is amazing.
Jason doing Alvin & the Chipmunks.

Me and my sis in law Natalie at the concert. We had a blast

Macy Gray belting it out. I haven't really heard any of her songs besides "I try," (which reminds me of when Greg and I were dating..... sorry). Anyways, we were really suprised by some of her songs. Some were REALLY dirty....oops.

This was the look on Greg's Parents' faces either during one of the dirty songs or when she dropped the F bomb. I'm not sure which. We were really embarrassed for them.

All in all we had a good time. Thank you Lee for a very fun and cost free night. Yay!

No comments:

Blog Archive