Thursday, July 2, 2009

Roundup Week


The last week in June is my very most favorite-ist week. It's Roundup week in Lehi. We have SO much fun ALL week. And the best part is that everything is very family oriented. From picnics at the park, outdoor movies, to parades and even a rodeo. Here a little of our week in review minus some fun days because I forgot my camera.

The Roundup Rodeo. The kids had so much fun. Ash was out of control. She absolutely loved the barrel racing. She cheered so loud we had to tell her to tone it down a little.
Ethan's favorite part of the rodeo was the entertainment. This is some video we took of Ethan enjoying the motorcycles. Seriously, these guys are amazing. They did some CRAZY tricks. Ethan LOVED it! Now he wants a motorcycle. OH SHOOT!
Tyson took 2nd place in the Lehi baby contest which meant we had to be in the Miniature parade on Friday night. My friend Britney (the cute brunette next to me) and her lil girl Hallie also won which was nice so I wasn't alone feeling awkward waving to the crowds.
Saturday was the Mammoth parade. They call it the mammoth parade because it is so long. As you can see it got Really hot so my kids cooled off with some snow cones and found shade under Grandma Penny's umbrellas.

After the parade we headed to Wines park and had a lot of fun with all the activities there. Here are the kids at the petting zoo. Tyson loved the bunnies but hated the chickens, they made him cry. Ash loved the baby cows and the pigs and Ethan loved the turtles and the horses.

Then, Sunday was my 28th birthday. Greg and the kids cleaned the house, made me this YUMMY chocolate cake and bought me a bike for my birthday. It was a great birthday! Thank you to my sweet sweet family. Love you! I told you it was The funnest week EVER!

2 comments:

McGraths said...

I love Round-up week!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Crystal.

Blog Archive