Thursday, August 20, 2009

2nd Grade Here I come!

Hooray! Today was Ashton's first day of 2nd grade. She was so excited. Last night she picked out a very colorful outfit for her first day (reminded me of my clothes in elementary in the 80s). And then told me she wanted her hair curly with a headband... okay... so I put curlers in her hair right before she went to bed and Tada! You have a 2nd grader! She got up earlier than anyone else (which never happens) and was ready with 30 minutes to go. So, we took pictures to keep her busy. Here are some pics of our morning!

She looks so big! Yikes!
These boys are going to miss her so much!
My lil lady.

Ashton LOVES the school bus! Can you tell?

5 comments:

McGraths said...

So cute! It's funny how the styles when we were kids are coming back. I remember trying to look like Punky Brewster.

brandygirl000 said...

I love the picture of the 2 of you. So much fun. I remember the first days of school. I'm glad their excited about it...I just wish it would last a little longer!
I get to host GTU tomorrow again! Whoohoo.

Anonymous said...

Wow she is so big, I love her hair so cute and her outfit is darling!

Daniel & Shandi said...

I can't believe she's that big. Darling girl. Congrats on 2nd grade Ash!

Kim said...

I know...can you believe the 80's are cool again???

Blog Archive