Friday, August 14, 2009

Girls Night Out

Girls nights outs rock. You know? We planned this girls night out sleepover in Salt Lake. Not all could come so if you were one of them who couldn't we missed you. But that didn't stop the party. We went to dinner at Pf Changs and then shopped at Gateway. Never had so much fun shopping in my life. Must have been the company. We stopped at Rocky Mountain chocolate factory where Natalie & I shared the YUMMIEST apple pie caramel apple in the world. Oh my holy yum. Then, we hung at the hotel and just were girls. Not Mommies, just girls. Had so much fun. Please don't surprised by what pictures came out of this trip. I think our waiter spiked our waters.

Natalie trying out the very cool bed. You had to be there i guess

yes, it's a tampon. Once again. I seriously think we were drugged. Maybe the apple?

Aww... sorry Codi, I had to. This was so funny. Once again, you had to be there to appreciate!

Hee hee!

Pedis!

Do you believe me yet?

So, the next morning we get and get dressed and yup! We are all wearing the same jean capris. I guess that's what happens when we all shop together. Wouldn't have it any other way! We rock! So we finished our awesome girls night out by meeting the rest of our girlies in Park City for some school shopping at the outlets! Had so much fun! I love my girlies!

No comments:

Blog Archive