Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dear Henlen, rest in peace

Our dear little Henlen died yesterday, or at least we found it dead yesterday. No known cause of death yet. No, the cats didn't get it. I was slammed doing hair when Ashy ran in the house screaming hysterically that her chicken was dead. She's traumatized. I had to call Greg because I literally had hair to do ALL day. So, he came home from work and they buried Henlen in the back yard. Ashy made her a nice sweet headstone. Poor girl. She's devastated. It really was the sweetest chicken I've ever met. I'm serious. She sat with Ashy all the time. We will miss you Henlen!
-Love your family

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

That is so sad! Way sad for Ashy especially!

McGraths said...

SAD!

brandygirl000 said...

Oh man. RIP ckn...that's a sad story. Maybe you should get her another one!

Blog Archive