Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Okay, so I know It's only September 2nd. But girls, we HAVE to be ready for....NEW MOON!!!!!! Yay! Okay, so I have a friend who has reserved a theatre for New Moon on Thursday, November 19th at 7 pm at Jordon Commons. I have already given 108 tickets away so far. She just told me I could have more if I wanted. So, if you do please let me know. We are going to have so much fun. The tickets will be $8.50 each and are reserved seating so forget the long lines. We did the same thing last year and it was so much fun. If you want some please tell me how much and when. Can't wait to wear my Team Edward shirt!

3 comments:

McGraths said...

YAY

Kristin Burke Sevinc said...

Awesome! I wished I lived in Utah, it would be fun to go see it with a cool crowd! :O)

Anonymous said...

I totally want to come...could I get a couple tickets if you have them or just for me is fine if you don't :)

Blog Archive