Monday, October 12, 2009

Two Weeks! Yikes! Get your paint brushes ready!

Two weeks from today Heart2Home starts our next Home Makeover. This one is for the Sevy Family in Provo. I am putting together a team to do Sharon Sevy's room. To do: shopping for decor, paint, and decorate. We are going to have so much fun. If you want to help let me know. If you want more info just click on the Heart2Home button to the right. Here's some pics of what may be in store:



In the April 2007 my friends and I were put in charge of the "spiderman room" for the Thill family. My team was me, Natalie and Codi! We had so much fun. We got pottery barn to donate all decor for free. We've never had so much fun shopping in our life! Thank you pottery barn!
This awsome spiderman bunkbed was donated by Knights furniture.

Here's our team exhausted. Finally done! I am 8 months pregnant here and Codi had morning sickness the whole time. But we pulled it off. We had so much fun. We loved watching the kids explore their new room. It was so awesome! They were so excited!

This is me and Natalie decorating the Master bedroom at the Hill Family Makeover.

Picking out vinyl lettering for the front room of the Hill Makeover. If you want to help, let me know. It is an awesome experience you will never forget I promise you. But beware, service is addicting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal I would love to help. It looks really fun :)

Blog Archive