Saturday, October 17, 2009

NEW MOON


OKay! Here we go. Due to the CRAZY HIGH demand for New Moon tickets, my friend who is getting the theatre has decided to use this showing as a fundraiser for Goals for Greatness (Granting Opportunities Against Life's Struggles). She is selling the ticket for $15. However, since she decided to do this after she told me I could have these 200 for cost she says we can pay $10 per ticket. Please give me your FINAL count for how many you would like. Once again the showing is a sneak peek on November 19th at 7:45 pm. This is a good deal considering you won't wait in line and you get to see the movie 4 hours before it actually opens. We are going to have so much fun. Please get your New Moon gear. I know I already have! Let me know asap and we will figure out when and where to pay for and recieve your tickets. Thankyou!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Can I have 2 tickets?

Blog Archive