Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bah Humbug........

no longer!!! I've had a hard time getting into the Christmas groove this year. It hasn't felt like Christmas...until now! Why the change you ask?
#1 Took the kids to see Santa at the ward party. Ashton was so excited because,"It's REALLY him!" She was so excited to know that Santa knew she had 2 cats. Later that night as I was tucking Ethan in bed he told me how funny it was that Santa looked just like our neighbor Steve. We had a good laugh at that! How could they look so much like eachother? Who knew?



Ty was too fussy to meet Santa.

#2 Motab Christmas concert at the tabernacle! We go every year. This year Natalie Cole sang with them. We were able take Ashton for the first time (legally) since she's 8 now.
#3 My kids are getting into the christmas spirit! Our ward is doing "Stocking for Seniors" and we are organizing the sub for Santa for Heart to Home. I love love love that my kids are so giving. I took the boys to Walmart today and Ethan insisted on giving the guy with the bell outside some money for his red bucket. He was so excited and asked me if that put him on the nice list. Of Course! We picked up 4 bags full of presents from my mother in law today to give to these families. Ethan thought it was the coolest thing.
Thank you for beating the Bah Humbug out of me! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Daniel & Shandi said...

That is so funny what Ethan said... Daniel and I were cracking up when read that. I'm glad they had so much fun with Santa.

Blog Archive