Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A STROKE at 22?


This is my beautiful Asian sister from another mother. (It's a long story. Our parents were once married but no longer. But will forever be my little sis). I love love love her so much! Jen is 22 years old and had a stroke Sunday night. Seriously! I couldn't believe it! She's still in the hospital and is doing ok. She is probably going to need rehabilitation as she still can't move the left side of her body. I'm going to visit her tomorrow. The kids have been making her cards tonight for me to take up.

And this is her sweet fiance Jake who has been taking such good care of her and has even updated their blog to fill us in on how she's doing. Thanks Jake for taking care of her. I hope you fill better soon Jen. I love you! Hugs girlie.

2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

That is so sad! I hope he is doing better. Poor girl!!! Keep us updated please.

jay and holl said...

that is so weird why did she have a stroke, what do the doctors say? how often do 20 something yr. old's have strokes? I need more details.

Blog Archive