Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update on Jen

I was able to go with my Mom and visit Jen today. She looked so tired poor thing. She's doing better but still can't control her left side that well. Still has double vision. But the doctors are hopeful. They think the clot was caused by her birth control. I know...crazy crazy crazy! I wish I could help her. But, what can I do you know. I'm so glad she has Jake to help her through this. He's a great guy and she sure loves him. He's so supportive. She's not going to let this get the best of her I'm sure. Thanks for your concern and prayers for her. Keep them coming. She needs to walk down the aisle April 8th. Love you Jen.

2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

I pray that she keeps getting better and better. Her fiance sounds so sweet. What a good guy. You are such a great sister!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Ooh no, I can't believe that. I am so sorry. Jen is way to young o have that happen. She is in my prayers.

Blog Archive