Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This year we kept to our family tradition of a candle light steak dinner with the kids. We never go out on Valentine's Day. It's too stressful and we enjoy the family time. The kids begged us to light all the candles in the house.

We invited Greg's parents over again this year for dinner. It was their 47th wedding Anniversary and we loved sharing the day with them. We had a good time.

Since it was their 47th wedding anniversary Joe got Penny something special...
Tada!! Holy cow it's gorgeous. Of course Joe couldn't pick just one. He got her 2 rings to choose from. Here's the winner. AMAZING!! So pretty!
So sweet!
The kids showing off their treasures, except for Ty. Where is Ty? Hmm.. I have no idea.
Greg got me flowers. I'm not a rose type of person so he got me a beautiful assortment of spring flowers. Oh... let's not forget my favorite....chocolate covered strawberries! Yummy! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Daniel & Shandi said...

you are stunning!!! I love the picture of you with your flowers!

Blog Archive