Monday, February 22, 2010

Mom! Tyson....

Oh my goodness. Funny story of the day:
I laid Ty down for his nap while I did some hair today. While I was walking her out Tyson woke up so I sent Ethan upstairs to get him for me because my client was telling me a story. Well..she never got to finish her story because Ethan yelled down to me, "Mom, Tyson pooped all over his face." Yay. She hurried and left and I went to inspect this disaster. I knew as soon as I smelled him...He had chocolate smooshed all over his face, down his neck and onto his clothes. My poor client. Who knows what she was thinking when she left. We had a good laugh at that one.

1 comment:

jay and holl said...

ha ha that is so funny! glad for you it was only chocolate although either way you still had a mess to clean up.

Blog Archive