Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I think I bit off more than I can chew this time. Heart 2 home is at it again only this time we are giving the Women's prison a makeover. Specifically the therapy rooms. I told them I could take on 2 rooms to make over. After alot of freaking out I had to back out and only do one. I still haven't found my team and I have to email information to get clearance for my team tonight. Yikes!!!! Also, I have some serious scheduling problems this time as Greg's high school Alumni basketball tournament is the same week. Which wouldn't be so bad except He's in charge of that one too. Say a little prayer for me so I can make this work!!

1 comment:

Daniel & Shandi said...

I hate working everyday. This would have been awesome to help you with! I've always wanted to go in the prison. Unless I commit an awful crime, this was my chance! Dang it! Good luck with it all! I seriously wish I could help. Let me know if I can help..."from the outside". You'll do awesome! You always do!

Blog Archive