Friday, March 5, 2010

Looking ahead to 2018!

We have a new Utah native Olympic champion! Ashton Adamson!!! Woo hoo!
Well...at least that's what the kids told me when I went out to watch them play in the snow this morning! We had a big snowstorm last night and this morning which left us with all this fun snow!

Look out Shawn White and Lindsay Jacobelis! There's a new girl on the circuit! Who? Ashton Adamson! I think someone's ready for some snowboarding lessons 8)

And now....The Luge! Check out her form! Yes, I know my daughter is hilarious!

Ashy & E had fun making this snowman!


Ashy taking Ty down the hill in front of our house! So much fun!

Now they are off with Uncle Lee and the other cousins trying another Olympic sport...Figure skating. Thanks Lee for taking the kids for the day!!

No comments:

Blog Archive