Friday, April 16, 2010

I LOVE WEDDINGS

Jen got married last week. Yes, the one who had a stroke! She made it and was a stunningly beautiful bride! Greg and I were so happy to watch her and Jake be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple together. It reminded us of our special day 10 years ago this summer. Thanks for letting us share that with you Jen.







We all had a favorite thing about the wedding. We all agree we loved spending time with Miss Natalie who is so sweet! Ethan loves her! Ty kept saying, "My baby!"


Ashton loved being a flower girl! Can she smile any bigger?



















Ethan loved the food! (we all did)


And Tyson couldn't stop downing the punch! I'm not kidding, he seriously had at least 4 glasses! Iwill admit, It was good punch!

1 comment:

Jake said...

Aawww I'm glad you guys had a good time and like the food! haha I wish I could have spent more time with you guys!

Blog Archive