Saturday, April 17, 2010



So lately Greg and I have had our very separate projects that are our "baby." First, let's talk about mine! The GARDEN! I decided to move 3 trees and tear out a section of our yard for our garden. It's been alot of work. I've spent all week shoveling squares of sod out. It really wasn't very fun, I have the blisters to prove it! At least I got half of it done!





Then today, thank heavens my neighbor who was helping Greg with his project saw me struggling and offered to let us borrow his tiller. (angel sounds here)
So, Greg tilled the rest and then the YM YW of our ward needed to do some service so they came and cleared out all the sod for us and then unloaded some fill dirt from the back of our truck!



It feels so good to finally be done with the hard stuff and look forward to the fun stuff! Thank you little helpers!

Greg's project:
His basketball hoop! He's been working on it for over a week. My brother Joe helped before he had to go back to Idaho.


And Ethan sure tried to help! But there's only so much a 5 year old can do!





Thank you strong neighbor friends!















Greg is now in his own little heaven!









Not too shabby for half a Saturday's day of work!

1 comment:

jay and holl said...

you will have to have us over to play some ball, looks like fun!

Blog Archive