Sunday, April 25, 2010

This is the home that love built

What an awesome experience! I loved it so much! I wish it didn't have to end! Here's a peek into my past week!
Our team got asked to cover the master bathroom with a $75 budget 10 pm the night before the reveal. We were so excited! We've never had the task of taking over a bathroom before. It was so much fun!
















Natalie scrubbing the shower!

















Here's Kristie trying to figure out which way to display the toilet paper! Haha!



















Codi putting up finishing touches on the curtain!









It think it turned out pretty spectacular if you ask me! I fully plan to copy that bathroom and put it in my house! I do know where the designers shopped! Hee hee!











When we weren't working on our 2 rooms we were fortunate enough to be able to help in other places. Here's Me, Codi and Tina measuring a vinyl quote to put between the picture frames in the Living room!

























Here's Kristie begging for free vinyl quotes! She came through too! Thanks girl!




Here's me and Gregger hanging curtain rods in the formal living room (finally getting some time with my ever busy honey)!























Magical Connie! This woman is an amazing artist. She painted this Bakugan (which Ethan wants in his room), Spongebob, and the ocean room murals. She's phenomenal and now my kids want her to come do their rooms.










The ocean room! Ashy wants this bed so bad!

















Prison Reunion!






Here's Natalie, Lee and Vicki helping put together a dresser donated by Ikea in the ocean room! And there's Connie just painting away!







Our main focus though was on Princess Rebecca's room. We put so much love into that room I hope she feels it! I loved loved loved my team. They are my go to girls. I respect the heck out of each and every one of them and know I can count on them. Thanks you guys!



Poor Codi! She did so much work! She's just so good at what she does, we let her do it all!
























Kelton and Kristie hanging up the curtains!













Told ya! She's always working!
















Everything in that little closet was donated. She got so many new clothes and shoes from Kid 2 kid and our team. I hope she loves them.






Krisie (AKA Martha) made these letters for Rebecca's wall. They are amazing. You can't quite tell in the picture but they were glittery, fun and beautiful. You are amazing girl! Thank you Wood Connection for donating the wood!








Our team! Natalie, Kristie, Katrina, Me, Codi and Vicki! We're DONE!!




The big Reveal. The Keusters Returned home in the same firetrucks that fought the blaze that burnt their old one to the ground.




The family was blindfolded when they arrived so they couldn't see!










I was able to get Rebecca off the firetruck and tell her how special she was before we took her blindfold off! I seriously lost it then. I cried!















Here's Greg getting all pumped up! Ready to let the Keuster's see the house!













Our team was able to sit in Rebecca's room and wait for her to see it. We were so excited. In fact, Greg totally tricked us (so him) by making us think she was there and we almost passed out. I think Vicki literally fell to the floor!



Rebecca's Reaction: She was so sweet and cute! We just love her! Codi gave her a tiara and some jewelry and told her what a princess she was and that she was special. We were all crying. I bet she thought we were a bunch of crazy ladies!












Here she is showing her friends her new dress ups!







No comments:

Blog Archive