Sunday, May 16, 2010

Guess what I got for Mother's day! I got this awesome laptop from my hubby. And then Greg got some of our Heart2home friends to come finish my bathroom downstairs. I'm so excited to have a bathroom my clients can go in instead of running upstairs mid color. I'm so excited. All I need to do is Decorate! Fun fun Fun!
Scott & Tiffany came over and helped. Tiffany brought me chocolate chip cookies and a book. Scott did a tile baseboard and helped Greg put the vanity and the toilet on!

Let there be a light fixture!!!

Scott testing out the toilet! Haha!

Ethan helped with the vanity!

E's all decked out ready to help!

Sean Foote came and hung 3 doors for me! Yay!
Ethan had so much fun helping the boys!
Thank you thank you thank you Greg, Ethan, Sean Foote and Scott & Tiffany Painter! You guys are so sweet! I love my bathroom!

No comments:

Blog Archive