Monday, May 17, 2010

Silly E Dawg


Ethan is one funny kid. Let me tell you He is hilarious and comes up with the craziest stuff. He makes me laugh. I have a funny story about Ethan to tell you.
The other day Tina and I picked up the boys from preschool when we had a funny little conversation that went like this:
Ethan: "Slug bug, what color?"
Me and Tina, "Blue? Green?
Ethan, "Nope"
Me, "yellow? Black?"
Ethan, "NO"
Me, "purple? Pink?"
Ethan, "No!"
Me, "I give up!! Give me a clue."
Ethan, "it starts with wha wha wha (making the sound a w makes)"
Me, "WHITE!!!!"
Ethan, "NO MOMMY"
Me, in a sarcastic but silly voice to Tina, " I know... WED!" laughing
Ethan, " YES!! WED!!!"
Tina and i laughed our guts out all the way home. It was so cute!
We had a totawwy tewwifffic aftewnoon! Haha!

1 comment:

Daniel & Shandi said...

That's so funny!! What a cute boy!

Blog Archive