Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I love my honey! Just wanted to say how sweet and thoughtful He is. Monday was my birthday and my little family just made me feel so loved. I woke up to Ethan snuggling me, playing with my hair. Then, he whispered in my ear, "Mommy, you're hot." Then ran out of the room giggling to tell his Daddy what he did. Such a sweet little guy. Ashy drew me a beautiful picture and Ty...well Ty could care less. We all went to the theatre and watched Toy Story 3 (which by the way made me cry!) Then later, Tina took the monkeys for the night and Greg and I went to The Gateway and gave the Eclipse sneak peek tickets I won on Good Things Utah to some young girls who were so excited! Felt good! Then we went to The Garden at Temple Square for dinner. It was yummy!
Then Greg had a surprise for me. 10 years ago on my birthday Greg and I went to Liberty Park for a picnic and He told me he loved me for the first time. That was my best birthday ever. Well...he took me back there. Brought blankets and everything. It was so sweet! Thanks for always being my knight and shining armor honey! I love you!

No comments:

Blog Archive