Saturday, June 26, 2010

Roundup Week!

My favorite week is over :( I love Roundup week! It's so much fun! There's always tons of things to do with the family! I will miss it!



Family BBQ at the park!

Ny niece Kylee served us dinner!

Me and Ky!

Ashy and I played Minute to win it and won rodeo t shirts! It was alot of fun! Ashy had to throw marshmallows into a bucket on the top of my head. We got 21!
Stock Parade!
Ky in the parade
Ashy and Chloe watching the parade

Whitney, Jake and Ethan watching the parade

Grandpa Joe and Ty

Roundup Rodeo!


Grandpa joe, Grandma penny, and lee
Chloe and Ashy.... oh and lee stealing the spotlight!

Ethan and Greg

Ashy's face during the half time show! It was pretty amazing!

Rodeo hair! sorry, I just had to add this! She looked cute!

Parade!

Lala and Ty!

Ty with the baby raccoon!
Ky in yet another parade!
Ashy and Chloe on the float!
Ethan and Jake walking along the float!

Jim and Natalie got a new baby puppy! This is Maggie and Ty loves her so much he lets her kiss him all over his face!
Cosmo with the kids in the parade!

Jake with the baby raccoon!
Ethan and the baby Raccoon!








No comments:

Blog Archive