Saturday, August 21, 2010

This is it...

It's the very last day of the APX gives back contest on facebook! There's a little over an hour and a half left before voting closes. I'm so tapped out! It's had it's ups and downs and so did my state of mind. This contest was such a roller coaster! We went neck and neck with another charity and I have no idea how this is going to turn out! I'm so nervous! I've done EVERYTHING I could do. I left everything in the ring. It's out of my hands. No matter what happens, it was a great experience. We've never networked like we have these past couple of months and I feel like even if we don't win we will be ok. We now have a great following of people who I feel will be more open to helping us now that our name has been out there a little bit more!

Thank you all who have helped us! Some of you went out of your way sending emails and messages to all your friends. I've been brought to tears by your love and support so thank you! I love you all! I'll let you know what happens when we find out on Monday at 10am! Cross your fingers and your toes with me!

No comments:

Blog Archive