Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm done hiding under my rock. I'm ready to come out and be part of the world again. Thank you all for your kindness towards me and my little family. So many people have stepped up, it definately helped me not feel so alone. Walking out of the drs office Monday babyless was horrible. I felt like I was doing the walk of shame. I hated it. When I saw the ultrasound, I knew immediately . I've had 3 healthy babies, never have had a problem so when I saw the screen I just knew. I was ok until the nurse handed me a box of tissue and I lost it. Poor Greg lost a baby and his wife for a whole week. I don't know how many times I called him because I just needed him and He was there. I love him so much. The kids are all doing ok, handling the disappointment in their own ways. Poor Ash was so excited when we told her we were pregnant. She has been wanting a sister for a long time and she was sure this was it. We loved getting our weeky emails about what the baby was doing, how it was growing, and looking up baby names. Ashton had a list of names of her own, of course they were all girl names. Poor thing. She has been really quiet, thank heavens she was at school during the worst of it. Poor Ethan however wasn't and saw me at my worst. My body wasn't getting the message that the baby was gone and I wasn't fully miscarrying. So, I had to take some medication to make me dialate and cramp and deliver. It didn't really do anything until day 3 when I was suppossed to get Ethan to school. Poor little guy was traumatized. There I was in the bathroom totally irrational, sobbing, finally miscarrying our baby and He missed the bus. I didn't know what to do and lost my temper with him. Thank heavens my friend Kristie just happened to stop by, heard me sobbing and took Ethan to school for me. Ethan still doesn't understand what's going on. That night He said the family prayer and said, "Please bless the baby will go back in Mommy's tummy." Made me cry all over again. He insisted on being my little shadow all week, wanted to sleep with me, scratched my back and kept telling me "I'm sorry your baby died Mommy." It has been really rough, I'm not gonna lie. It still hurts, I don't know when it will stop. I know it will. I'm just so thankful for my wonderful and patient husband, my 3 beautiful kids and my amazing friends.


So, because I was wallowing in my sorrows I completely neglected my duty to save all our memories on our little bloggie! Here's what I forgot to add:

UEA weekend we went to Fairview, just our little fam, to recuperate from the makeover. I'm so glad we did this and had that time together. I started miscarrying the night we got back and am so grateful we went and had the best stress free family weekend before all it happened.
There's my man! Oh how I love him!


Tyson wanted to kiss the fish and when we killed them he would say, "Oh poor fishy"

Ethan's fish!

Ashton caught the first fish of the day with that teeny stick, some fishing line she found, a hook and a worm! I know, she's out of control! So funny!

My sweet little boys!

Our favorite...Red Ribbon week! Ashton loved crazy hair day!



Ethan played his last football game of the season:

His "gold medal"

That's my football player!

It was a smidge cold so Ashy and Tyty snuggled under a blanket on the field!

Ethan with coach Morgan. Go Blue Wolves!

Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point!


Our 2 favorite pumpkins off the pumpkin tree!

Instead of playing in the sand box, we played in the corn box!

My Ashy girl!

Me with my babes on the haunted hayride!

THE ADAMSON HALLOWEEN PARTY
Lala dressed up as a nerd
the 2 ninjas, Ethan and Jake
Tyson playing with the toy spiders
Ty was too distracted by the spiders that He could care less about dinner.
Batgirl and my angel!
Hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Brandan & Haylie said...

So sorry about your loss. You'll find that it does get easier...trust me, I've been through it three times. Thinking of you...let me know if I can do anything:-)

Emily said...

Crystal, when I heard that you had miscarried it brought back all of the feelings and emotions of 10.5 years ago. Jake and I lost a baby at 16 weeks gestation, it was our first together. I still remember everything about the experience, but the pain is ALOT less. I feel more pain for you than anything right now. Please know that you are in my heart and my prayers all of the time. We are given these special spirts for such a short time but they leave such a big impact on our lives. I am so glad that you are feeling better. Love Emily Foster

Chotz said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Crystal :( I hope that you feel better soon.

Blog Archive