Monday, November 15, 2010

out of the mouths...

Today, when the munchkins got home from school I asked them both what they learned. Their answers made me worry what in the world they are learning at school lol!
Ethan said, "I learned about the programs and Indians...mom, what's a program?"

Then Ashton, annoyed at her brother said, "IT'S PILGRIMS!!!"

So then I asked Ashy what she learned at school today. She answered, "I learned about Christopher Colombolus..." Oh dear!

For family night we decided to put our Christmas tree up and Ethan wanted to put the nativity up as well. He worked really hard trying to figure out where each piece went. I was walking by and he said, "Mom, I think we should put the Foolish Men over here." I laughed so hard it took me a sec to inform him that the Wise Men would look fantastic there.

No comments:

Blog Archive