Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm completely addicted to the cake shows on TLC. I know... I know... I'm paying for it now! It's November. Do you know what that means? That means I have to make 3 very different birthday cakes in 3 weeks. I always make the kids' birthday cakes. I love to bake. However, I made the mistake of letting the kids watch those cake shows with me and now they are asking for a miracle. Ashton decided she wanted a Harry Potter birthday cake. Great, ok. So, I googled some cakes and wowza. Of course Ashy came in and looked with me and then E and then Ty and now I have No idea what I'm going to do! Here are some of the cakes ideas they want:




Is this for real? I mean come on!



Raven wants this one.

Ashton wants this one

and this one!




I talked Ethan into this one. I think I can handle this but of course it will be a Jazz jersey with #8 for Deron Williams


Or this one.. we will just have to see.
I don't know what to do about Ashy yet. Greg's of course will be his favorite...German Chocolate so now I just have to figure out Ashys. hmm..........
Maybe I'll try a version of this. I don't know. what to do?

No comments:

Blog Archive