Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Jimmer Time


That my friends is #32 Jimmer Fredette. Remember the name, He's phenomenal.


We went to the game last night to see The Cougs slaughter #9 ranked and undefeated San Diego State! That was by far the funnest game EVER. So intense. We arrived at the Marriott Center 45 minutes early and it was so packed. You could barely walk the halls. It was out of control!
Katie and Angie ready to be Jimmered!

Best $8 ever! We had so much fun! We had a little bet. Joe said that if Jimmer scored 40 points He would take us all out for ice cream! Soo... 43 points later...!! BYU won 71 to 58!!! San Diego State is undefeated no more!!!

This is the scene of the court at the end of the game.
This lady was so cute I had to take a picture of her!

And them too!! haha! That will be me in 30 years!

Bringing out the Cougs! This game was so hyped up and super charged. I don't think I breathed for 3 hours! haha! But really.
Cougs win!!! Oh! The signs! haha! There were so many awesome t-shirts and signs I have to share! From "It's Jimmer Time," to "Jimmer protects this house," to "Marry me Jimmer," my personal favorite, "I shimmer for Jimmer!" haha! Of course there were quotes all over the radio like, "Super man wears a Jimmer Fredette jersey to bed," or "Chuck Norris has a Fredette Jersey above his bed." haha! Needless to say, I am a Jimmer Fan! Can't wait to watch the rest of the season! Go cougs!

1 comment:

Kim said...

It's totally not fair that BYU is so, so good when we live on the other side of the world...

Miss you guys!

Blog Archive